Saturday, January 17, 2009

Morning Quickie

Two more quick things I wanted to get up. One hilarious and one I promised to some friends earlier in the week.




I've been thinking about this one for a few weeks. I don't remember if I read it somewhere, so if you've seen this comparison already and have another photo that is superior let me know. Personally I love this one and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. Add this to the obvious Sideshow Bob-Anderson Varejao look alike, and the Cavs are quite the cartoon.






Saw this over at fearthebeard.org and loved it. It's an older video, but nonetheless it's a great example of why Willie Warren has been the best freshman in the country thus far (with apologies to Greg Monroe). It's been a weak class, but in the most recent ESPN Magazine they say Warren is a little taller than Ben Gordon and a little better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment